In addition to its wanted results, acetaminophen (the lively ingredient contained in Tylenol Arthritis Ache) could trigger undesirable unintended effects that require medical consideration.
Main Aspect Results
If any of the next unintended effects happen whereas taking acetaminophen, verify together with your physician instantly:
- Bloody or black, tarry stools
- bloody or cloudy urine
- fever with or with out chills (not current earlier than remedy and never attributable to the situation being handled)
- ache within the decrease again and/or aspect (extreme and/or sharp)
- pinpoint purple spots on the pores and skin
- pores and skin rash, hives, or itching
- sore throat (not current earlier than remedy and never attributable to the situation being handled)
- sores, ulcers, or white spots on the lips or within the mouth
- sudden lower within the quantity of urine
- uncommon bleeding or bruising
- uncommon tiredness or weak point
- yellow eyes or pores and skin
If any of the next signs of overdose happen whereas taking acetaminophen, get emergency assist instantly:
Signs of overdose:
- elevated sweating
- lack of urge for food
- nausea or vomiting
- abdomen cramps or ache
- swelling, ache, or tenderness within the higher stomach or abdomen space
For Healthcare Professionals
Applies to acetaminophen: compounding powder, intravenous resolution, oral capsule, oral granule effervescent, oral liquid, oral powder for reconstitution, oral suspension, oral pill, oral pill chewable, oral pill disintegrating, oral pill prolonged launch, rectal suppository
Usually, acetaminophen (the lively ingredient contained in Tylenol Arthritis Ache) is well-tolerated when administered in therapeutic doses. Probably the most generally reported adversarial reactions have included nausea, vomiting, constipation. Injection website ache and injection website response have been reported with the IV product.
Widespread (1% to 10%): Elevated aspartate aminotransferase
Uncommon (lower than zero.1%): Elevated hepatic transaminases
Frequency not reported: Liver failure.
Quite common (10% or extra): Nausea (as much as 34%), Vomiting (as much as 15%)
Widespread (1% to 10%): Belly ache, diarrhea, constipation, dyspepsia, enlarged stomach
Frequency not reported: Dry mouth.
Postmarketing reviews: Anaphylaxis, hypersensitivity reactions.
Widespread (1% to 10%): Anemia, postoperative hemorrhage
Very uncommon (lower than zero.01%): Thrombocytopenia, leucopenia, neutropenia.
Widespread (1% to 10%): Rash, pruritus
Uncommon (lower than zero.1%): Severe pores and skin reactions equivalent to acute generalized exanthematous pustulosis, Stevens-Johnson syndrome, and poisonous epidermal necrolysis
Very uncommon (lower than zero.01%): Pemphigoid response, pustular rash, Lyell syndrome