Mix crunchy kale Caesar salad and tacky pizza on this straightforward recipe from Love & Zest. Save time by utilizing pre-made, whole-wheat pizza dough, then add your elements and pop it within the oven for lower than 20 minutes. Fast tip: Any salad, even leftover salad, subs properly right here.
- 16 ounces (453 g) pre-made, whole-wheat pizza dough
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) olive oil, plus further for coating pan
- 2 teaspoons (5 ml) dried garlic
- 1/2 cup (118 ml) San Marzano tomatoes, thinly sliced
- eight ounces (227 g) recent mozzarella pearls, or sliced
- three cups (709 ml) kale, sliced
- three cups (709 ml) romaine lettuce, sliced
- three cloves recent garlic
- 1/four cup (60 ml) mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) Worcestershire sauce
- 1 lemon, juiced
- Salt and pepper, to style
- 2 ounces (55 g) parmesan cheese, shaved
Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C); grease pizza pan or baking sheet with olive oil.
Flour a clear floor and, utilizing a rolling pin, roll dough to type a big pizza pie, including small quantities of flour as wanted to stop sticking.
Place dough on ready baking sheet or pizza pan; unfold olive oil and minced, dried garlic evenly on high of dough. Prepare tomatoes and mozzarella on pizza.
Bake for 18-20 minutes till the cheese is bubbly and the crust is golden brown.
In the meantime, put together kale Caesar salad by putting lettuce and kale in a big bowl.
In a meals processor, add garlic cloves, mayo, Worcestershire, lemon juice and salt and pepper and course of till creamy. Toss dressing with greens till properly dressed.
When pizza has completed baking, place greens atop pizza and sprinkle with shredded parmesan cheese. Slice into eight items and serve instantly.
Serves: eight | Serving Measurement: 1 pizza slice
Per serving: Energy (kcal): 298; Complete Fats: 14g; Saturated Fats: 5g; Monounsaturated Fats: 2g; Ldl cholesterol: 24mg; Sodium: 514mg; Carbohydrate: 31g; Dietary Fiber: 4g; Sugar: 5g; Protein: 14g
The submit Kale Caesar Salad Pizza | Recipe appeared first on Beneath Armour.