What higher strategy to remind your self that autumn is right here than to have all the autumn colours in your plate? The Roasted Root’s recipe for roasted fall vegetable salad options tender butternut squash, crunchy pecans, candy beets and snappy pear slices. Drizzle in a few of that maple orange dressing and dig right into a enjoyable seasonal salad. Not dangerous contemplating this excessive fiber recipe can be excessive in vitamin A and C.
For the Salad:
- 2 cups (473 ml) Butternut Squash, peeled and chopped in 1/2″ cubes (approx. 1 small Butternut Squash)
- 2 small Pink Beet (approx. 2″ diameter), chopped into ½” cubes
- 1 medium Bosc Pear, sliced
- 1/2 cup (118 ml) Pecans
- 1/three cup (78.eight ml) Golden Raisins
- 6 1/2 cups (1 1/2 l) of Spring Inexperienced Combine (approx. 10 ounces)
- 1 teaspoon (four.9 ml) White Chia Seeds
For the Maple Orange Cinnamon Dressing:
- 1 teaspoon (four.9 ml) orange zest
- 1/three cup (78.eight ml) recent orange juice
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) pure maple syrup
- three tablespoons (45 ml) olive oil
- 1/four teaspoon (1.2 ml) floor cinnamon
- 1/eight teaspoon (.6 ml) salt
Preheat the oven to 400 levels F.
Peel the butternut squash and both slice it into ½” slices or cube it into ½” cubes (or each). Lay the butternut squash on a baking sheet and drizzle sufficient olive oil over the items to coat them effectively. Sprinkle the butternut squash with salt.
Peel and chop the beets and lay the items on a big piece of foil. Fold the foil, fully protecting the beets, making a foil packet. Place this packet on the baking sheet subsequent to the butternut squash.
Place the baking sheet within the oven and roast the greens for 50 minutes, or till the butternut squash is browned and crispy. Take away from the oven and permit the greens to chill.
In a small bowl, whisk collectively all of the elements for the dressing.
In a big serving bowl, add the remaining salad elements and the roasted greens. Toss in desired quantity of Maple-Orange-Cinnamon Dressing and serve!
Serves: 6 | Serving Measurement: 1/6 of salad
Per serving: Energy: 230; Whole Fats: 14g; Saturated Fats: 2g; Monounsaturated Fats: 9g; Ldl cholesterol: 0mg; Sodium: 127mg; Carbohydrate: 28g; Dietary Fiber: 5g; Sugar: 15g; Protein 3g
Vitamin Bonus: Potassium: 636mg; Iron: 27%; Vitamin A: 223%; Vitamin C: 91%; Calcium: 14%
The publish Roasted Fall Vegetable Salad with Maple Orange Cinnamon Dressing appeared first on Below Armour.