These pumpkin chocolate chip muffins from Formidable Kitchen get a protein enhance from protein powder and Greek yogurt. With no refined sugar and 6 grams of fiber from the oat bran, take pleasure in one as a lightweight breakfast or a seasonally acceptable afternoon snack.
- 1 2/three cups (392 ml) oat bran
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder (about 1/three cup or 78 ml)
- 1 teaspoon (5 ml) baking soda
- 1 1/four teaspoon (6 ml) cinnamon
- 1/four teaspoon (1.2 ml) ginger
- 1/eight teaspoon (.6 ml) cloves
- 2/three cup (156 ml) canned pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie combine)
- 1/2 cup (118 ml) applesauce
- 1/2 cup (118 ml) zero% Greek yogurt
- 1 1/2 tablespoons (15 ml) maple syrup
- 2 egg whites
- 1 teaspoon (5 ml) vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup (118 ml) mini or common chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 375°F. Coat 12-cup muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray or grease effectively with coconut oil.
In a medium bowl whisk collectively oat bran, protein powder, baking soda, cinnamon, ginger and cloves; put aside.
In a big bowl, combine pumpkin, applesauce, Greek yogurt, egg whites, maple syrup and vanilla collectively till well-combined and easy. Add moist substances to dry substances and blend till simply mixed.
Let batter sit 2 minutes to thicken a bit. Divide batter evenly into 12 muffin cups and bake 18–23 minutes or till toothpick inserted into the middle comes out clear. Switch to a wire rack to chill for 10 minutes, take away muffins from pan and place on wire rack to chill.
Muffins are greatest served heat along with your favourite unfold.
Serves: 12 | Serving Dimension: 1 muffin
Per serving: Energy: 119; Whole Fats: 2g; Saturated Fats: 1g; Monounsaturated Fats: 1g; Ldl cholesterol: 2mg; Sodium: 212mg; Carbohydrate: 25g; Dietary Fiber: 6g; Sugar: 7g; Protein: 9g
The submit Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Oat Protein Muffins | Recipe appeared first on Underneath Armour.