Slap collectively a easy breakfast sandwich utilizing simply four components: English muffin, egg, avocado and cheese. Make the eggs forward of time so that every one you must do within the morning is put your sandwich collectively.
Fast & Straightforward Egg Sandwich
- four massive eggs
- four complete wheat English muffins
- 1 medium avocado, sliced into eight wedges
- four slices cheddar cheese
Preheat oven to 350 levels F, and use cooking oil to frivolously grease four wells in a muffin tin. Crack 1 egg into every muffin cup. Bake the eggs for 15-20 minutes.
Whereas the eggs are cooling, slice the English muffins in half. Toast them in a toaster oven. In the event you don’t have a toaster oven, toast muffins in a non-stick pan over medium warmth till either side are crispy. Set muffins apart.
Construct your sandwich by topping one slice of English muffin with 1 egg, 2 avocado wedges and 1 slice of cheese. Place prime on English muffin. In the event you desire, you’ll be able to heat the sandwich within the microwave for 20 seconds to soften the cheese.
Serves: four | Serving Measurement: 1 sandwich
Per serving: Energy: 369; Complete Fats: 21g; Saturated Fats: 8g; Monounsaturated Fats: 8g; Ldl cholesterol: 241mg; Sodium: 464mg; Carbohydrate: 27g; Dietary Fiber: 6g; Sugar: 3g; Protein: 18g
Vitamin Bonus: Potassium: 282mg; Iron: 19%; Vitamin A: 10%; Vitamin C: 5%; Calcium: 31%
Energizing Suggestions (non-compulsory)
- Add 2 slices of low-sodium turkey breast deli meat to up protein and taste. (Per serving: Energy: 416; Fats: 22g; Carbohydrate: 28g; Dietary Fiber: 6g; Sugar: 4g; Protein: 28g)
- Add a 1/four cup (59 ml) spinach and a couple of slices of tomatoes to get your veggies in early. (Per serving: Energy: 372; Fats: 21g; Carbohydrate: 28g; Dietary Fiber: 6g; Sugar: 4g; Protein: 19g)
The submit Fast & Straightforward Egg Sandwich appeared first on Beneath Armour.