This vegetarian chili requires hearty butternut squash and black beans, which implies it’s excessive in fiber. One serving supplies greater than half of your fiber quota for the day and has 15 grams of plant-based protein.
- 2 cups butternut squash, diced
- 2 15-ounce cans black beans, drained
- 1 crimson onion, diced
- 1 15-ounce can diced tomatoes
- 1 15-ounce can crushed tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 tablespoons floor cumin
- 2 tablespoons smoked paprika
Place all elements in a big stockpot and simmer till butternut squash is tender and the flavors have melded about 30–40 minutes.
Serves: four | Serving Dimension: 1/four recipe
Per serving: Energy: 281; Complete Fats: 0g; Saturated Fats: 0g; Monounsaturated Fats: 0g; Ldl cholesterol: 0mg; Sodium: 251mg; Carbohydrate: 56g; Dietary Fiber: 20g; Sugar: 3g; Protein: 15g
The submit Butternut Squash Black Bean Chili | Recipe appeared first on Beneath Armour.