Nicole Jardim is a Licensed Ladies’s Well being Coach and Purposeful Diet Coach who makes a speciality of serving to girls with hormonal issues. She has some a lot wanted perception particularly with reference to the contraception capsule and a few of its lesser identified results.
Nicole is the creator of “Repair Your Interval,” a sequence of e-courses that empower girls to reclaim their hormonal well being in a enjoyable and sassy means. Nicole additionally cohosts the The Interval Get together, one of many top-rated podcasts on iTunes. She’s helped hundreds of ladies from all all over the world who’re scuffling with PCOS, infertility, amenorrhea, PMS, and way more.
Whereas we could also be treading into controversial waters, it is a subject that impacts so many ladies and deserves to be examined from each angle. I’m grateful that Nicole is right here to share her story and the options she’s discovered.
In This Episode You’ll Study
- how contraception works … and what your physician in all probability hasn’t instructed you about it
- why contraception analysis hasn’t progressed in 50 years
- execs and cons of present contraception choices (and a few alternate options)
- the hidden well being prices of being on the contraception capsule long run
- results of direct-to-consumer promoting within the pharmaceutical trade
- the stunning variety of contraception prescriptions that don’t have anything to do with contraception
- Nicole’s tackle whether or not Pure Household Planning (NFP) works (and I would weigh in just a bit too …)
- why taking the capsule for zits or to “regulate” a interval isn’t a good suggestion
- what follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH) does within the physique, and what occurs when it will get out of steadiness
- advances in fertility monitoring that supply a totally pure option to plan (or keep away from) being pregnant
- what low intercourse drive has to do with the capsule
- the domino impact stress has on hormones
- untimely ovarian failure: what it’s and why it’s on the rise
- the connection between contraception and intestine dysfunction, together with Crohn’s, IBS, and Leaky Intestine
- adjustments you can begin making at this time towards good hormonal well being
- Nicole’s suggestions on the perfect dietary supplements to take to start out correcting nutrient deficiencies
- and extra!
Sources We Point out
The Interval Get together Podcast
Interval Symptom Quiz (and Repair Your Interval Jumpstart Equipment)
From Nicole’s Weblog:
- Are Start Management Aspect Results Ruining Your Life?
- How I Grew to become a Ladies’s Well being Coach
- Enormous Research Hyperlinks Start Management to Despair
- 5 Stunning Issues that Can Cease Ovulation and Impair Fertility
- Well being Advantages to Charting Your Cycle
From Wellness Mama:
- Pure Options to Hormonal Contraception
- 9 Tricks to Assist Steadiness Hormones Naturally
- Pure Cures for PMS and Cramps
- Pure Cures for Zits
- Wholesome Mothers Podcast 47: Lengthy-Time period Risks of Start Management Capsules (with Mary Lee Snodgrass)
Daysy Fertility Monitor
Fertility Screens to Area or Keep away from Being pregnant
Kindara Monitoring App
Vitamin B12 Deficiency and Despair
Have you ever ever skilled detrimental uncomfortable side effects from the contraception capsule? Do you employ a pure various and has it labored for you? Please share!
Particular Because of Right this moment’s Sponsors
This episode is dropped at you by The Good Kitchen. Have you ever ever wished you could possibly have scrumptious and
wholesome meals on the desk in mere minutes? The Good Kitchen solutions that drawback. They usually don’t simply ship you the elements like some supply providers. They ship you absolutely ready, chef-quality meals (together with wholesome college lunches) proper to your door. Their meats are grass-fed and pastured and so they use freshly sourced produce as properly. You possibly can verify them out at wellnessmama.com/go/goodkitchen.
This episode can be dropped at you by Primal Kitchen. (We simply have all the great kitchens at this time!) It’s based by my good friend, Mark Sisson of Mark’s Each day Apple. The Primal Kitchen is now my supply for a few of my favourite kitchen staples. I’ve made my very own mayo for years and years as a result of there have been by no means any good choices to purchase that didn’t have vegetable oils in them. Primal Kitchen has fully modified that with their merchandise. When you haven’t tried their scrumptious avocado oil mayo (particularly the chipotle mayo!) you’re severely lacking out. You possibly can verify them out at primalblueprint.com and in case you use the code WELLNESSMAMA you get 10% off any order.